2018 Short Breaks in Harlech Holiday Cottage, Wales
Mountains and Coast
Holiday Cottage under the World Heritage Site
Welcome to one of the most beautiful parts of the National Park - confirm it for yourself in the view above of Harlech Beach.
Request our free brochure for details.
We offer short breaks in Harlech as well as weekly stays
in our holiday accommodation
- Sandy Patch, a 4 star bungalow at Harlech, on a completely level site.
- located between a World Heritage Site, Harlech Castle, and the Beach.
- Not only is our Harlech cottage near the beach but it is also conveniently within 300yards of the Climbing Wall, the Swimming Pool and Royal St David's Golf club.
- 3 night weekend breaks - Saturday, Sunday and Monday, ideal for golfing.
- 4 night mid-week breaks - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- adjacent to the National Nature Reserve of Morfa Harlech.
- in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- great spot if you are walking the Wales Coast Path.
- great views and glorious sunsets over the Lleyn Peninsula.
- under 10 miles to the Aberglaslyn pass, the best view in Britain (NT poll).
- Walkers - want to leave your car at home? Cottage close to Harlech railway station.
Touring the castles of Wales has long been a favourite with visitors - what better place to start than here at Sandy Patch bungalow, under the mighty fortress.
A great place for a Short Break in Spring (March, April or May) to enjoy the unspoilt surroundings or take part in the masses of Outdoor Activities and Indoor Activities available just around the corner from our bungalow such as indoor climbing and swimming or the new indoor fun centre at Barmouth.
You can find out about our vacancies and prices here in Harlech or the availability of our Barmouth cottage.
Alternatively, view our pdf February 2018 holiday brochure and discuss your holiday ideas with your partner or family.
Holiday Cottage at Heritage Site
SMS 07854 037198